Download the mobile application on your platform:
To view the declaration of accessibility of Portal Pasażera mobile applications go to subpage „Accessibility of Portal Pasażera mobile applications”.
If you want to support us in the development of application and use new functions earlier than other users, become a beta-tester.
Choose your platform and sign up for the test program, links can be found below:
Collapsed: Version 3.4.6
- fixed a bug that could cause the application to be closed when confirming changes on the theme selection screen,
- fixed the presentation of the date and time selector control when dark theme enabled in iOS.
Collapsed: Version 3.4.5
- fixed filtering of carriers on the Station timetable screen,
- fixed reading of headlines by Screen readers in result lists on different screens.
Collapsed: Version 3.4
- two new application themes - dark and highcontrast - Choose the one that best suits your needs. You can choose one of the three available themes by going to the General section of the application Settings screen.,
- accessibility declaration - a new screen that will help you assess whether the application is tailored to your needs.
- fixes for map presentation issues,
- fixes for issues related to loading data on the Timetable at the station screen,
- minor visual corrections,
- fixes for reported errors.
Collapsed: Version 3.3.1
- designation of individual elements as headers for screen readers - individual screens have been divided into sections with headers to facilitate navigation through the application with screen reader gestures,
- supplementing missing descriptions for screen readers - supplemented missing item descriptions, in particular in list descriptions, Favorites screen, Settings screen, etc.,
- blocking the possibility of selecting the invisible side menu via VoiceOver (iOS) - navigating the application is now easier because the cursor does not go to the menu when it is invisible, which reduces the number of active elements on the screen.
- fix for previous connections search,
- fix of a bug causing problems when closing the application,
- improved structure of most screens in the application for better operation with VoiceOver (iOS) - most items have been marked as visible/invisible to readers to simplify structure and reduce the number of items on all screens,
- corrected order of reading messages by VoiceOver (iOS) - the state/value of a given element is read at the beginning, then the function description of a given element is read.
Collapsed: Version 3.3
- set Quick connection relation in Search connection form - tapping the title of the Quick connection group on the Search connection screen will rewrite the start and end stations to the Search connection form,
- possibility of redirecting to the full train route from the Station timetable - depending on the configuration of this option in the Settings screen, tapping on a particular connection on the Station timetable screen will redirect to full train route or a fragment of the route from the searched station to its end,
- the ability to present the train name in Quick connections - from now on using the options on the Application Settings screen you can configure whether the train name and number should be presented,
- the option of presenting the start relation on the train route screen - by selecting this option in the Application settings you can configure the application so that the initial relation of the train is also displayed on the train path screen.
- improved accesability of the Station timetable screen,
- font scaling fix on new versions of iOS (iOS),
- corrections of reported errors in reports,
- correction of copying disruption messages and announcements to the clipboard (when set to English),
- minor visual corrections.
Collapsed: Version 3.2
- presentation of connected trains - connected trains are presented on the Search results and Connection details screens. If trains are connected to each other at the interchange station, this fact will be marked by a pink inscription, additionally connection with other trains on other stations that may affect the travel time are presented on the screen Connection details - Route, where they are visible under the button marked with the letter „S”,
- ability to sort Quick connections based on GPS - after activating this option in Settings, the Quick connections list will be sorted according to your current distance from the start station of the given relation,
- swipe the screen from top to bottom to refresh the Quick connections list quickly and conveniently,
- access to the full train path is now easier thanks to the always visible button on all Connection details screens,
- if you do not want the application to warn you before accidentally turning it off, you can configure it on the Settings screen in the General section.
- correction of lack of connection time in calendar,
- minor change in the appearance of the Favorites stations screen,
- correction of refreshing the Fast connections list when connection parameters were changed,
- fix in connection sharing option,
- correction of presenting hours in the Station timetable and Connection details (iOS),
- prevention of showing the menu when moving the map (iOS),
- back button will return to application main screen before turning off the application (Android),
- bug fixes from submitted reports.
Collapsed: Version 3.1
- option to disable time, kilometers and header in Connection details,
- ability to copy announcements and disruptions to the clipboard (long press, only for EN),
- the menu can be set on the right,
- filtering Carriers on the Timetable at the station,
- presentation of information about stations on request and for embarking/disembarking only.
- centering the map on the connection,
- crash fixes when animations are turned off in the system,
- other minor fixes.
Collapsed: Version 3.0
- app integration with the phone's mailbox,
- presentation of an appropriate message in the application when a failure or technical break occurs on the server,
- button for setting the current date and time on forms.
- option to select Favorites as the start page,
- the ability to scale the font from 75%,
- improved arrival/departure selection for better operation with screen readers.