Download the mobile application on your platform:
If you want to support us in the development of application and use new functions earlier than other users, become a beta-tester.
Choose your platform and sign up for the test program, links can be found below:
Collapsed: Version 3.3.1
- designation of individual elements as headers for screen readers - individual screens have been divided into sections with headers to facilitate navigation through the application with screen reader gestures,
- supplementing missing descriptions for screen readers - supplemented missing item descriptions, in particular in list descriptions, Favorites screen, Settings screen, etc.,
- blocking the possibility of selecting the invisible side menu via VoiceOver (iOS) - navigating the application is now easier because the cursor does not go to the menu when it is invisible, which reduces the number of active elements on the screen.
- fix for previous connections search,
- fix of a bug causing problems when closing the application,
- improved structure of most screens in the application for better operation with VoiceOver (iOS) - most items have been marked as visible/invisible to readers to simplify structure and reduce the number of items on all screens,
- corrected order of reading messages by VoiceOver (iOS) - the state/value of a given element is read at the beginning, then the function description of a given element is read.
Collapsed: Version 3.3
- set Quick connection relation in Search connection form - tapping the title of the Quick connection group on the Search connection screen will rewrite the start and end stations to the Search connection form,
- possibility of redirecting to the full train route from the Station timetable - depending on the configuration of this option in the Settings screen, tapping on a particular connection on the Station timetable screen will redirect to full train route or a fragment of the route from the searched station to its end,
- the ability to present the train name in Quick connections - from now on using the options on the Application Settings screen you can configure whether the train name and number should be presented,
- the option of presenting the start relation on the train route screen - by selecting this option in the Application settings you can configure the application so that the initial relation of the train is also displayed on the train path screen.
- improved accesability of the Station timetable screen,
- font scaling fix on new versions of iOS (iOS),
- corrections of reported errors in reports,
- correction of copying disruption messages and announcements to the clipboard (when set to English),
- minor visual corrections.
Collapsed: Version 3.2
- presentation of connected trains - connected trains are presented on the Search results and Connection details screens. If trains are connected to each other at the interchange station, this fact will be marked by a pink inscription, additionally connection with other trains on other stations that may affect the travel time are presented on the screen Connection details - Route, where they are visible under the button marked with the letter „S”,
- ability to sort Quick connections based on GPS - after activating this option in Settings, the Quick connections list will be sorted according to your current distance from the start station of the given relation,
- swipe the screen from top to bottom to refresh the Quick connections list quickly and conveniently,
- access to the full train path is now easier thanks to the always visible button on all Connection details screens,
- if you do not want the application to warn you before accidentally turning it off, you can configure it on the Settings screen in the General section.
- correction of lack of connection time in calendar,
- minor change in the appearance of the Favorites stations screen,
- correction of refreshing the Fast connections list when connection parameters were changed,
- fix in connection sharing option,
- correction of presenting hours in the Station timetable and Connection details (iOS),
- prevention of showing the menu when moving the map (iOS),
- back button will return to application main screen before turning off the application (Android),
- bug fixes from submitted reports.
Collapsed: Version 3.1
- option to disable time, kilometers and header in Connection details,
- ability to copy announcements and disruptions to the clipboard (long press, only for EN),
- the menu can be set on the right,
- filtering Carriers on the Timetable at the station,
- presentation of information about stations on request and for embarking/disembarking only.
- centering the map on the connection,
- crash fixes when animations are turned off in the system,
- other minor fixes.
Collapsed: Version 3.0
- app integration with the phone's mailbox,
- presentation of an appropriate message in the application when a failure or technical break occurs on the server,
- button for setting the current date and time on forms.
- option to select Favorites as the start page,
- the ability to scale the font from 75%,
- improved arrival/departure selection for better operation with screen readers.