Download the mobile application on your platform:
To view the declaration of accessibility of Portal Pasażera mobile applications go to subpage „Accessibility of Portal Pasażera mobile applications”.
If you want to support us in the development of application and use new functions earlier than other users, become a beta-tester.
Choose your platform and sign up for the test program, links can be found below:
Collapsed: Version 3.4.12
- simplification of preferences and facilities selection - we have simplified the selection of preferences and facilities both on the web and in the application. The services have been grouped, their number has been limited and their description was made more intuitive.,
- additional message warning of a short connection time for connections where the time needed to continue the journey may be insufficient..
- settings: change of the screen structure, changed "Fonts" section to "Accessibility and appearance",
- fix for the missing icon for setting the current date and time in the contrasting theme of the application,
- minor optimization fixes.
Collapsed: Version 3.4.6
- fixed a bug that could cause the application to be closed when confirming changes on the theme selection screen,
- fixed the presentation of the date and time selector control when dark theme enabled in iOS.
Collapsed: Version 3.4.5
- fixed filtering of carriers on the Station timetable screen,
- fixed reading of headlines by Screen readers in result lists on different screens.
Collapsed: Version 3.4
- two new application themes - dark and highcontrast - Choose the one that best suits your needs. You can choose one of the three available themes by going to the General section of the application Settings screen.,
- accessibility declaration - a new screen that will help you assess whether the application is tailored to your needs.
- fixes for map presentation issues,
- fixes for issues related to loading data on the Timetable at the station screen,
- minor visual corrections,
- fixes for reported errors.
Collapsed: Version 3.3.1
- designation of individual elements as headers for screen readers - individual screens have been divided into sections with headers to facilitate navigation through the application with screen reader gestures,
- supplementing missing descriptions for screen readers - supplemented missing item descriptions, in particular in list descriptions, Favorites screen, Settings screen, etc.,
- blocking the possibility of selecting the invisible side menu via VoiceOver (iOS) - navigating the application is now easier because the cursor does not go to the menu when it is invisible, which reduces the number of active elements on the screen.
- fix for previous connections search,
- fix of a bug causing problems when closing the application,
- improved structure of most screens in the application for better operation with VoiceOver (iOS) - most items have been marked as visible/invisible to readers to simplify structure and reduce the number of items on all screens,
- corrected order of reading messages by VoiceOver (iOS) - the state/value of a given element is read at the beginning, then the function description of a given element is read.