Download the mobile application on your platform:
If you want to support us in the development of application and use new functions earlier than other users, become a beta-tester.
Choose your platform and sign up for the test program, links can be found below:
Collapsed: Version 3.4.30 (beta)
- Buy Ticket for KW and KMŁ - Buy Ticket redirections are now possible for Carriers Koleje Mazowieckie and Koleje Małopolskie,
- searching with only wheelchair accessible stations (new service) - from now on, it will be easier to plan journeys for wheelchair users, when this service is selected the Portal Pasażera will not offer additional transfers at stations that are not adapted to wheelchairs.
- fix for duplicating timetables in favorites,
- fix for messages about device failures at the station,
- fix for notifications with permissions to GPS/Calendar,
- fix for losing translations for some screen changes,
- removal of unnecessary application permissions (Android).
Collapsed: Version 3.4.24
- ability to save search results to offline mode - save the searched connections to offline mode using the option available in the action menu and then display them later on the Favorites screen in the Saved tab,
- fixed bug with application labels not always refreshing - the Settings screen now allows you to disable the warning message about a short change time on the Search connection, Search results and Connection details screens,
- message display module for selected stations.
- improved the smoothnes of the Station timetable screen,
- fixed bug with application labels not always refreshing,
- other minor optimization fixes.
Collapsed: Version 3.4.13
- new version of the section with facilities for the disabled at stations, including information about failures - on the "Connection details" screen you can now check not only what facilities for disabled have a given station, but also you will be informed about the current failure and the estimated date of its removal!,
- ability to enable short descriptions for screen readers - in the "Accessibility and appearance" section of the settings screen there is a new option that allows you to select standard or short descriptions for VoiceOver/TalkBack screen readers.
- minor optimization fixes.
Collapsed: Version 3.4.12
- simplification of preferences and facilities selection - we have simplified the selection of preferences and facilities both on the web and in the application. The services have been grouped, their number has been limited and their description was made more intuitive.,
- additional message warning of a short connection time for connections where the time needed to continue the journey may be insufficient..
- settings: change of the screen structure, changed "Fonts" section to "Accessibility and appearance",
- fix for the missing icon for setting the current date and time in the contrasting theme of the application,
- minor optimization fixes.